Main Objectives of Trading Paradigm:
What is the Definition of Paradigm? And What Do I Mean By Trading Paradigm?
A paradigm is a standard, perspective, or set of ideas. A paradigm is a way of looking at something.
– Definition provided by Vocabulary.com
In other words, a paradigm is a collection of beliefs, perspectives, and concepts. The trading paradigm the name of this site refers to is the cognitive framework required to become a consistently profitable trader. It’s made up of specific principles and ways of thinking, also known as the inner game of trading.
The result of cultivating the proper mindset is becoming a structured, consistent, and overall successful trader. Mindset is more important than any other aspect of trading. It’s the foundation of lasting trading success.
Trading Paradigm Can Help Individuals:
- Looking to understand the reality of what it takes to become a consistently profitable trader.
- With an interest in trading, but no experience, and looking for a place to begin their journey.
- With prior knowledge and/or experience in trading, but haven’t been able to achieve consistent success.
- Who act impulsively based on emotions like the fear of losing money, being wrong, missing out, and leaving money on the table.
Trading Paradigm Aims to Provide:
- Detailed reviews of books, blogs and other products/services focused on the psychological aspect of trading. All reviews are based on real-life experiences with those particular products and services.
- The truth about market characteristics and how we need to adjust our perspectives and behaviors in order to achieve consistent market success. We all want the freedom and opportunity provided by the markets, but we don’t naturally know how to deal with the uncertainty of them.
- Proof that the proper mindset is the most important aspect of trading. Without acquiring a particular mental framework, even the best analysis and strategies won’t lead to durable success. Insecurities, denied impulses, bad habits, biases, defense mechanisms, and unrealistic expectations will control behaviors and sabotage results.
Trading Paradigm’s Top-Ranked Reviews:
Why TradingParadigm.com Now Exists in Place of EliteSwingTrading.com:
Elite Swing Trading was launched back in 2015 at the beginning of my trading journey. The focus of that site was on reviews of stock trading programs/services that offered video lessons, chat rooms, watch lists, and alerts.
Back then, I thought that the knowledge I could gain from joining and following these programs would make the biggest impact on achieving desirable trading results. But what I learned over time was that the mindset component of trading was by far the most crucial part, and unfortunately, every single newsletter I joined was woefully lacking in that department.
It’s not that those newsletters don’t hold any value. Some of them are actually quite educational. But the focus is in the wrong place. The foundation of consistent trading success is either barely mentioned, or worse, completely ignored. That foundation is mindset, and without the proper mindset, everything else crumbles.
It was out of this realization that Trading Paradigm was born. The ultimate goal of this site is to help traders develop an internal framework that actually makes trading a fluid, enjoyable experience instead of an unstable, afflictive one.
Our mind starts out as our biggest weakness when it comes to trading. But it can become our biggest strength if we make the appropriate paradigm shift. It’s not easy to acquire new perspectives and principles, but it’s required in order to change our inherent irrational and impulsive behaviors on the path to becoming rational, controlled, and consistent traders.