TradingStory.com chronicles the host, Brandon Clay’s, journey to becoming a successful, full-time trader. Clay is obsessed with the markets, but hasn’t found the “key to success” quite yet. Through interviews with many different traders who are implementing various techniques in the markets, he hopes not only to enlighten and inspire himself, but other traders seeking to “get over the hump” as well.
By hearing the stories and taking the advice of real-life, successful traders, Clay believes his podcasts will act as a major catalyst in the future success of newer traders.
[Learn More About the Objectives of TradingStory.com]
Explore Real Life Struggles and Triumphs in the Markets:
The name of the site itself says it all – the focus is on each trader’s personal story. And let’s be realistic, not every aspect of a trader’s journey is going to be “sunshine and rainbows”. The encouraging triumphs in the markets are supplemented with struggles as well. Sometimes those unfortunate circumstances or big losses can be the turning point in a trader’s career, teaching them to be more disciplined and systematic in their approach.
Talking to Traders Who Have Already Realized the Dream:
There are a handful of advantages that come along with speaking to traders who have “been there before”. You get their backstory to understand where they came from, learn how they trade and where they developed their strategy, and most importantly, how they’ve ultimately become successful. In the end, every trader is looking for their ticket to trading success → a consistently profitable system.
- Why Have Some Traders Made it While Others Haven’t?
- Can You Trade a Few Hours Per Week For a Full-Time Income?
- How Important is a Mentor in the Learning Process?
- Should I Specialize in One Style or Be a Jack of All Trades?
- Can Trading Work For Regular, Everyday People?
- What Kind of Flexibility Can Trading Provide in My Life?
TradingStory.com is dedicated to answering these questions for you and eventually realizing your dream of a profitable trading-lifestyle, one interview at a time. Overall, the world of trading can be overwhelming, but Brandon Clay at Trading Story makes it fun and easy to understand. As he navigates the world of trading through the experiences of successful traders, you may even find a strategy that lines up with your personality, preferences, and availability.
Are You Interested in Hearing the Stories of Real-Life, Successful Traders? Brandon Clay Hosts Multiple Podcasts Each Week With Experienced Trading Professionals at TradingStory.com.
Written by Matt Thomas
- K Capital Advisors Featured on Trading Story With Brandon Clay
- Develop Your Own Stock Trading System at SwingTradeSystems.com
- What Type of Trader Are You? The First Step to Trading Successfully
- 3 Fundamental Requirements For Every Successful Trader
- Say Goodbye to Trading Commissions and Hello to the Future of Trading