Earlier last week, Kyle Matthew Fisher sent out an email to all members of his service announcing the termination of K Capital Stock Alerts. At the moment, I’m not entirely sure why the service is closing its doors, but Kyle cited the pursuit of “bigger and better things”. It’s not odd for newsletters to end or change hands as individuals move on to new ventures in life, so I’m sure this was for all the right reasons.
In my experience, Kyle was highly accessible for any questions or comments, and his service was a model in transparency. It will be tough to move on without his daily market insights and alerts.
Here’s an excerpt from his message:
It’s with a heavy heart that we are announcing the termination and ending of the K Capital Stock Alert service effective February 17th, 2017.
This has been an immense and tough decision for us as we’ve grown a community of traders here since 2013 that we truly do care for and love. The past 3+ years have been great to us, both personally and professionally, but the time has come to move on to bigger and better things…
Thank you for all of the great memories and we hope your trading profits and experiences only get better from here on out.
Link to: Original K Capital Review
Link to: Follow-Up K Capital Review
Written by Matt Thomas
- Q&A With Kyle Matthew, CEO and Founder of K Capital Advisors
- Is K Capital Advisors the Best Stock Alert Service? Swing Trading Made Easy
- K Capital Advisors Review – Is it the Best Stock Alert Service?
- K Capital Stocks Alerts Review (Formerly Known as K Capital Advisors)
- How K Capital Advisors is Better Than Jason Bond Picks – 1 Major Reason