What is the Mentor Service Offered at Jason Bond Picks?
Due to the extreme success of Jason Bond Picks Swing Trading, Jason Bond has increased his service offerings to include a mentor service called the Millionaire Roadmap. Building upon what he has done with the classic Swing Trading service, he takes his teaching to an entirely different level with the Millionaire Roadmap.
After repeated pleading from his current clients for a more intensive 1-on-1 educational opportunity, Jason Bond finally created the mentor service characterized by live look-ins of himself trading, a live stream of his portfolio moves, and overall, a more intimate experience for only the most serious traders. This is a unique opportunity to learn the secret strategies that have resulted in over $150,000 in gains for Jason this year.
As if he wasn’t passionate enough about his flagship service, he completely throws his heart, body, and soul into closely mentoring a small group of traders and challenging them to succeed every single day. He’s so serious about the success of his mentor students, in fact, that he’s willing to do something he’s never done before up until this point.
The Reason For The Name – “Millionaire Roadmap”:
Starting in 2016, he will adjust his swing trading portfolio to $500,000 with a goal of doubling it by year’s end in order to reach the $1,000,000 mark. If he’s successful in doing so, he will buy himself a Porsche, but he won’t stop there. He’s giving away three additional Porsches to the first few clients that reach the one million dollar goal trading alongside him. Talk about incentive for those with large enough portfolios to realistically reach this target!
[Late December 2015 Update: Jason Bond took a vote on what his members preferred he do in 2016 – rebalance his portfolio to $500,000 or $100,000. His clients favored the $100,000 starting portfolio by a landslide, so Jason has changed his plans to accommodate them. Nonetheless, his car offers are still on the table. The first three individuals to achieve $1,000,000 in cumulative gains as Jason Bond Picks members will receive Porsches.]
Jason Bond’s Classic Swing Trading Service vs. The Millionaire Roadmap
The highlights of Jason Bond’s classic Swing Trading service are detailed daily watch lists, real-time text & email alerts, a library of 60+ video lessons, and a chat room of active traders. He found a way to build on this even further through his mentor service, Millionaire Roadmap. Here are the 7 major components:
1) Daily Video Watch Lists: It’s one thing to read an email containing high-potential stocks for the day, and another for Jason to explain to you in-depth exactly what he’s seeing in the market through a 5-10 minute video each morning. These are based on the standard daily watch lists sent out via email, but his favorite trades and opportunities are broken down even further to provide a sneak-peek into Jason’s brain..
2) Private Chat Room: For the serious group of traders looking to further their knowledge and take their portfolios to the next level, the chat room is an intimate setting just for the mentor clients during market hours. The price point of the service assures that only serious traders will join, and this exclusive environment will help them learn and apply Jason’s strategies in a much more efficient manner.
3) Live Day & Swing Trading: This is arguably the best aspect of the mentor service as it gives you a behind-the-scenes look at Jason making his trades. Instead of simply reviewing video lessons, watch lists, and alerts to decide on potential trades for yourself, you can have the chance to scan for charts, monitor price action, and above all else, understand what Jason is thinking and seeing in real-time before hitting the “buy” or “sell” button. These events are scheduled so that every member can plan for them in advance.
4) Daily Video Wrap Up: Same concept as the daily video watch list, but produced after the market’s close. This is a chance to review the performance of open trades, missed opportunities, key happenings in the market, etc. It brings closure to the day and facilitates preparation for the next day. At this point, Jason’s providing video watch lists for pre-market analysis, an exclusive chat room and live trading for guidance during market hours, and daily wrap-ups for post-market evaluation.
5) Webinars: If daily video watch lists, private chat room, live day & swing trading, and daily video wrap-up’s weren’t enough to aid your learning, webinars are held to cover specific topics as well. Q&A sessions with Jason can further your understanding in areas that you feel you need to be stronger in and button up any gaps in your education.
6) Instructional DVD’s: Jason Bond currently has 2 instructional DVD’s available in his shop: The Basics of Swing Trading & The House Always Wins – both available to Mentor clients for free (a $1,494 value). Any instructional DVD’s that he produces in the future will be provided to Mentor clients at no additional cost as well. The value of this service just continues adding up.
7) Conferences: Yearly conferences will be held to provide a chance for every mentor client to meet Jason Bond himself. This is an opportunity to ask him questions, share ideas, meet fellow members, and ultimately further market knowledge through a sense of community. This in itself would be roughly a $1,000 value, available at no charge to mentor clients as part of their subscription.
Conclusion – Are You 100% Committed to Becoming a Successful Trader?
The Millionaire Roadmap mentor service provided by Jason Bond is certainly at the high-end of the price scale as far as Wall Street newsletters go, but you need to consider the value you’re receiving. Not many services will provide daily video watch lists, private chat rooms, live trading look-ins, daily video wrap-ups, webinars, instructional DVD’s, conferences, and a live stream of every move in the portfolio.
And Jason Bond’s not giving away the cars to discourage anybody that can’t realistically reach that mark based on their current portfolio value. He’s doing it to prove that his service is helping people and can drastically change their lives. He’s sending a message that it has the potential to turn his clients into millionaires if they’re willing to work hard enough. Of course, it takes a large portfolio to meet this challenge alongside him, but his strategy works for portfolios of any size.
Take some time to review the offerings at Jason Bond Picks and decide which one coincides with what type of trader you are. Good luck and trade green! Please leave any questions or comments concerning Jason Bond Picks below.
- Jason Bond Picks Review – The Ugly Truth About Subscriber’s Failing
- Jason Bond Picks Complaints: Is it a Scam?
- An All Access Pass to Jason Bond’s Secret Swing Trading Strategies
- Jason Bond Picks Testimonials – Read Comments From Real Members
- Why is Jason Bond Picks the #1 Active Trading Newsletter on Wall Street?